Plucking Facial Hair
Plucking Facial Hair – Plucking Facial Hair means that removing hair with tweezers and is so generally known as “tweezing”. it’s typically used on individual hairs on the face, notably the eyebrows and it’s conjointly a fast and simple resolution to obtaining rid of the odd stray hair from the chin and alternative facial areas. Plucking facial hair is straightforward to try to to. it’s correct as you’re handling every hair individually and you’ll be able to do it anytime, anywhere while not creating a rendezvous or doing plenty of preparation. You see a hair growing within the wrong place and might immediately wear down it – it’s gone during a flash! it’s conjointly nice to urge rid of any odd hairs left behind by alternative Plucking Facial Hair strategies.
How to Pluck Facial Hair?
There is really no mystery to plucking.
- First of all you need a good pair of precision tweezers with slanted or pointed ends, like those below by Tweezerman, the company which is widely recognized to have the best tweezers (i.e. the easiest to use) on the market.
- Make sure you work in a well-lit room and have a good mirror. A lighted magnifying makeup mirror like this one by Conair helps enormously and it means you don’t need full daylight to pluck out hair!
- Wash and exfoliate the area where you are going to be plucking and make sure that the pores are open. The easiest way to do this is to pluck right after a shower.
- Make sure the tweezers are clean by using rubbing alcohol or other antiseptic on them
- Grab each individual hair as close as possible to the skin and pull in the direction of hair growth.
- Wipe over the area where you have been plucking with a skin-friendly antiseptic lotion afterwards.
Source : Simply Hair Removal
tags: plucking facial hair