There’s plenty of fake eyelashes on the market today. Deciding which brand to buy is up to you. A word of caution though-if you are allergic to latex, you ought to keep away from wearing them.
These eyelashes are a fun way to jazz up your look, especially during those special occasions. They can give you a more dramatic and sophisticated look and are easy to use.
False eyelashes application:
A pair of scissors, if necessary
Before we start, let me remind you that these eyelashes should be applied last. So make sure you have your eye make up on already before applying them.
1. Get an individual false eyelash, flex it a bit to the curvature of your eye.
2. Place it on top of your eyelid and measure to see how much of the lashes you need to cut off. Trim it accordingly.
3. With an orange stick, dab a little false eyelashes glue and spread it along the band of the fake eyelash. Make sure you place enough glue on the ends so that it will adhere. Wait for about 30 seconds to dry before applying onto your eyelid. Be very careful. Do not apply the glue directly onto your eyelids and only use a safe glue as recommended by the false eyelash manufacturer.
4. With eyes partially closed, use tweezers to hold the false eyelash on your eyelids. Start at the center and maneuver toward the corner. Be sure to place it as close to the lash line as possible. When you get it in place, press the false lash down along the lids using your fingertips to make sure the glue is set. Keep your eyes partly closed to make it easier for the glue to set.
5. Once the glue is set, test to see if it’s well applied by blinking your eyes a couple of times.
6. For the final touch, apply a little bit of mascara and blend it with your natural lashes.
7. Repeat on your other eye.
If you think it’s easy to apply them, it is even easier to take them off.
To remove your false eyelashes, use a eyelash adhesive remover (one that is safe and recommended by the false eyelash manufacturer) and cotton bud. Dip the cotton bud in the remover and gently rub it onto the false eyelashes. You should notice the glue breaking up. Once the glue weakens, you should be able to easily pull the fake eyelashes off your eyelids. If a make up remover is not available, you can use olive oil to loosen the glue. Apply a little oil on a cotton bud and follow the same steps. Your eyelashes should peel off easily.
Note: no matter how tired you are, always take off your make up, including your false eyelashes, before going to bed.